Traditional Mexican Vanilla
Mexico's Best Vanilla
Our Traditional line of Mexican vanilla extract is the best of what you can find in Mexico. The Canosa family, who produces our vanilla exclusively, has been winning the Gold Medal of Honor award in Mexico for 30 years running. Both the Traditional & Pure Mexican Vanillas are all natural, produced in Mexico using only the highest grade, single sourced, Mexican vanilla beans. Our Mexican vanilla is never blended with another grade or type of bean – it is the absolute best vanilla available in Mexico.
The Traditional variety is perfect for all your daily uses, such as cookies, pancakes, french toast, waffles, oatmeal, ice cream, coffee, cakes, brownies, whip cream, smoothies – you get the idea! It has a very low alcohol content (just 10%), which makes the Traditional vanilla much more versatile, and can be used for anything that calls for vanilla.
It simply is the best! and a small amount (less than 1%) of vanillin (which is naturally occurring vanillin, never synthetic). The vanillin helps hold the flavor and gives the vanilla a very rich, smooth essence.
Blue Cattle Truck Traditional Mexican Vanilla is a top pick of Traditional Home Magazine’s Cooking School, has been featured on Martha Stewart’s Cup Cake Show, Cooking with the Neely's, Better Homes and Gardens, and Throw Down with Bobby Flay.
Shelf life for either of our Traditional or Pure varieties is the same... indefinite. As long as you store it out of the sun, away from the heat, and not in your fridge. Enjoy!
Made with the Richest Vanilla Beans on Earth
- Diploma of Honor, Gold Medal First Prize, Mexico
- Imported from Mexico - Bottled in the United States
- Gluten Free
- No Additives / No Preservatives
- All Natural
- Coumarin Free
- FDA Registered
- • Vanilla Bean Extractive in Purified Water
- • 10% Alcohol
- • Less than 1% Vanillin (for consistency)
- • 3.3 oz (100 ml)
- • 8.4 oz (250 ml)
- • 16.7 oz (500 ml)
Mexican Vanilla Bean Paste
Just one tablespoon of Mexican Vanilla Bean Paste from Blue Cattle Truck provides your recipes with the flavor comparable to a whole vanilla bean. This paste not only gives your recipes a rich and concentrated vanilla flavor, but it has the vanilla "caviar" seeds that add to the appearance and aroma of your dishes.
- Contains the vanilla “caviar” seeds needed for the richest and purest vanilla flavor you want for all your dishes.
- Use in place of vanilla extract for a beautiful aesthetic. a teaspoon of extract = a teaspoon of vanilla paste.
- All-natural and gluten-free. NO coumarin, additives, preservatives, or corn syrup.
- Hand-cultivated and made with the richest Planifolia vanilla beans grown by the Canosa Family of Veracruz, Mexico.